WTB women golf clubs

Big A

Like the title says. My girlfriend wants to try golfing. Before she spends some money on a set, I was trying to find a cheap but nice used set. If anyone has something let me know. Thanks

Andrew

Guest GMoney
Get her a womens set of clubs, unless she is a larger and stronger than a average woman. She will have a much better time learning/playing with them. If she is right handed a nice set of clubs can be picked up very cheap on ebay and other golf sites. Another place to look is mid-ohio golfer newspaper it can be picked up at most golf stores and courses.

I've got an older set of PGA aluminum shafted clubs - full set of irons & woods, head covers, putter, sand wedge and bag (ladies style-my daughter thought it "was pretty') $20. I picked them up for my daughter - no real interest - I just want the space and my $$$ back.

I've got an older set of PGA aluminum shafted clubs - full set of irons & woods, head covers, putter, sand wedge and bag (ladies style-my daughter thought it "was pretty') $20. I picked them up for my daughter - no real interest - I just want the space and my $$$ back.

Ill take them sending PM now.