BENGALS vs steelers

EagleCock

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, one player (good player at that), is the reason the Bengals are 1-8-1.

You must have smoked some good shit.

well, he's not all of the reason...ownership, lack of GM, mediocre coach, no defense, and ocho/chris henry/odell thurman/frosty rucker/jon joseph/aj nicholson and the rest of the Mean Machine roster.

Go smoke that.

well that just sucks...first game he's ever missed for violating team rules or misconduct or whatever

he is an exciting player and one of the best WR in the leagure, but we're still going to win

if he was as chill on the football field as he was off the football field he would be an amazing player. but hes not, for some reason he wants all the attention on the playing field but he really doesnt care when hes out and about.

if he was as chill on the football field as he was off the football field he would be an amazing player. but hes not, for some reason he wants all the attention on the playing field but he really doesnt care when hes out and about.

He's just out there to have fun. How people don't get this is beyond me.

NFL = entertainment. You need players like him or it would be like 2098234 Maddens out there doing the same thing, mentioning the most obvious shit in the world and making you want to cut your eyes out as you watch.

He's just out there to have fun. How people don't get this is beyond me.

NFL = entertainment. You need players like him or it would be like 2098234 Maddens out there doing the same thing, mentioning the most obvious shit in the world and making you want to cut your eyes out as you watch.

Maybe we can get the Speed Channel AMA crew to do the games :lol

Fine by me :D

But the M. Brown won't do anything till he stops making profit...

Why we built a stadium for them (back when 3-16 was norm) I have no idea...

:lol:

I saw some article on ESPN the other day about that highschool up in canton that has a better facility than the bengals! he's def into the business side of the sports scene and not the winning side

edit: Massillon High School (I think)

Speaking of Keyshawn, anyone see this?

(On whether he would ever watch Keyshawn Johnson’s reality show about interior design)

SAPP: Me, watch Keyshawn on an interior decorating show? Keyshawn, I knew you were a b-tch. And thanks for making it all clear.

Speaking of Keyshawn, anyone see this?

(On whether he would ever watch Keyshawn Johnson’s reality show about interior design)

SAPP: Me, watch Keyshawn on an interior decorating show? Keyshawn, I knew you were a b-tch. And thanks for making it all clear.

yea, I had about his new reality show and I had to rewind dvr to make sure they said interior design

He's having fun...yeah...but what happened to "you play to win games!!!" (herm edwards)? I could see if he had a ring or two...hell, i could see if he was on a team that even won a playoff game. WWE is for entertainment. NFL is for winning...or in Chad's case...losing. Real football fans appreciate good football. The rest wait for Stinko to finally cross the goal line to see him make a fool out of himself.