BENGALS vs steelers

EagleCock

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, averaging 1200+ yards a year is losing. CJ/TJ have been together over 10 years and they've been solid every year.

Sure, Chad has had a shitty season this far, but he's also been without Palmer. Fitzpatrick isn't exactly what I'd call an awesome QB and TJ has been the go to guy all season.

Chad isn't the problem. You can't blame one guy for an entire organizations problems.

He's just out there to have fun. How people don't get this is beyond me.

NFL = entertainment. You need players like him or it would be like 2098234 Maddens out there doing the same thing, mentioning the most obvious shit in the world and making you want to cut your eyes out as you watch.

there is a way to have fun and a way to be an attention whore, he is being an attention whore. his dancing, golfing, proposing, etc. is fine with me i think it is downright :lol:. but the way he treats his team, always has to be in the press, trying to make a name for himself, etc. is what makes him an attention whore. sorry i didnt really explain that all too well. but now i did:D

I worked there in high school, most of the bar tenders are the same ones from then.

We drink there far more than twice in two weeks and know most of the servers as well.

I used to live within walking distance, but recently moved so that has changed. :(

Edited by kenny

No I was referring to Speed Channels ability to cover and AMA Event, if you haven't seen it, then Camera directing is Shit, and Announcing is Shit...

At least it fits the racing. AMA isn't even worth having on in the background.

I try to avoid Speed for those reasons, I typically download the Eurosport rips of WSBK and Moto GP.

Not to mention that way I miss all the NASCAR, pre NASCAR, NASCAR truck, NASCAR track side, NASCAR driver interviews, NASCAR raceday, etc. queershit shows/commercials.

Nick said something about winking lizard, but we're definitely going somewhere on bethel road...

there will be plenty of stinky steeler fans at bw3

Lizards is a Browns/Clowns bar. BW3's and Coaches are Steeler bars. I'll be at both tonight...stop in WhoDey!

I worked there in high school, most of the bar tenders are the same ones from then.

We drink there far more than twice in two weeks and know most of the servers as well.

I used to live within walking distance, but recently moved so that has changed. :(

that's cool. I used to work at polaris bw3 and I had the same hookups...it's alsways funny to go back and see the same mofos working the same job