BENGALS vs steelers

EagleCock

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ocho Stinko has been ruled out for tonight's game. Some team rules violation. figures. this guy is an idiot and is the main reason the bungles are the joke of the nfl.

What could he possibly have done other than a DUI?

I was hoping TJ would have had a better season. He has taken Chad's spotlight IMHO

maybe he threw another punch at Marv?

WTF? I never heard of him throwing a punch at Coach Lewis.....I try not to keep up on all the Bengal drama so it doesn't make me feel even worse about being a fan of theirs. I hear enought shit from the steelers fans at work

Ocho Stinko has been ruled out for tonight's game. Some team rules violation. figures. this guy is an idiot and is the main reason the bungles are the joke of the nfl.

Go Stillers!

Yeah, one player (good player at that), is the reason the Bengals are 1-8-1.

You must have smoked some good shit.

TJ is a good receiver. he just plays football. No antics. I have no idea what CJ did. maybe he threw another punch at Marv?

People like Chad are the reason the NFL is fun to watch. Pro football is about entertainment, if you can't have fun doing it, why do it?

There is a reason the NFL is known as the No Fun League.

Yeah, one player (good player at that), is the reason the Bengals are 1-8-1.

You must have smoked some good shit.

One player with a lazy/bad attitude can ABSOLUTELY kill the chemistry/spirit of an entire team......especially when he's one of the more talented members who's being looked on as a leader

Bad attitudes are contagious. I do agree with you about the NFL though. I find college A LOT more exciting to watch!!

CINCINNATI (AP)—The Cincinnati Bengals say Chad Ocho Cinco, the wide receiver formerly known as Chad Johnson, will be deactivated for Thursday night’s game with the Pittsburgh Steelers for violating a team rule.

The Bengals did not specify the violation and said there would be no further comment until after the game.

Ocho Cinco had ankle surgery in June and a shoulder injury in August and has not been as involved in the Bengals’ offense as much as previous years. Meanwhile, his former college teammate, T.J. Houshmandzadeh (hoosh-mihn-ZAH’-dah), has become the team’s primary receiver.

Houshmandzadeh leads the NFL with 73 catches, and has four touchdowns. Ocho Cinco, a down-field threat in previous years, has 41 catches, none for more than 22 yards.

I agree with the praise for TJ above......He has that Barry Sanders attitude. Talented, but not an attention whore. Comes in, performs well, keeps out of trouble/controversy & plays consistent Edited by Fonzie