Paycheck tax withholdings??

Putty

Refund? I am with Dr. Rick . I have not seen one of those in 18 years. On the other hand I have a great accountant that makes it so I pay as little as possible. :woowoo:

I have a federal withholding book that will tell you how much has to be withheld for claiming 0,1,2,3 and more. It all depends on how much you make.

A guy I work with has 5 kids. He got back $16 grand from his frigging taxes.

He made a nice down payment on a new friggin boat with it :(

If your man enough to handle 5 kids a boat is a reward. I have no kids and don't own property uncle same rapes me. I hate it even with putting money back in FSA/401k I still pay more in a month then my wife makes.

they take about 45% out of my check and i normally end up getting 5g's + back

Wow, I hope you like giving the gov't a $5,000 interest free loan every year. maybe you should look at your tax planning a little better. Although if you are bad with finances, that may be a better choice for you (not saying that in a bad way)

Congrats on the home thing...you'll get more back just on the interest you'll be paying alone. Back when we bought our first house, the payment was Double our rent, but what we got back based on the interest alone made the difference between renting and buying so much smaller that it really is true when they say you can't afford not to buy a house.

Thanks...that is what I was thinking. I figured i'd get a little more back due to the home. I'm going to take LJs advice and claim 2.

Wow, I hope you like giving the gov't a $5,000 interest free loan every year. maybe you should look at your tax planning a little better.

+1

I'm glad I read the whole thread. I was about to post the same thing. My wife's and my combined income (no kids) puts us in a "higher" tax bracket. We usually hover around $300 back 'tween state and federal. Fuck loaning the government my money interest free!