Phantom fireworks in Mansfield

87GT

So I went up there today and there was not much of a selection there. I remember last year there was more selection. Anyway I spend $80 on roman candles, bottle rockets, cherry bombs, fountains, and those flying helicopters/planes. Oh yeah there is a 99 cents sale until the end of the month. Buy one thing other then an assortment pack and get a 2nd one for 99 cents. So yeah I have 2 of everything.

So you buy any fireworks yet?

Whempys.

Dude I would have the cops there. It's really hard within the city. When your doing mortars out the ass. I bought a grand finale kit one time for i think 175 or something. Well the cops showed up and the thing was still going. I had buckets and shit near by the cop let me off just because I was out away from shit and at least being responsible .

Dude I would have the cops there. It's really hard within the city. When your doing mortars out the ass. I bought a grand finale kit one time for i think 175 or something. Well the cops showed up and the thing was still going. I had buckets and shit near by the cop let me off just because I was out away from shit and at least being responsible .
hey your more then welcome to come set them off at my place :)

If anyone wants to buy some I could let him know, he'd come to you, but I'd like to keep it people who I've already met before.

I will take that offer up next year for sure. I already spent my limit this year.