amy stewart racing car show

Amy

ok first off im posting this from my phone hence all lower case letters lol. anyways, i am going to host a car show this summer. trying to get some of my race sponsors to come out and some of the local shops like catalogna performance, the rx7 store and many others will be attending. we will be having it on aug. 18 th. we are trying to have it at qs&l but will know for sure Friday. we will have awards, music, food, photo sessions with our team model hopefully. post more later.

ok first off im posting this from my phone hence all lower case letters lol. anyways, i am going to host a car show this summer. trying to get some of my race sponsors to come out. will be having food, show, music, etc. just would like to get an idea of the day you guys would like to come out. btw brian v8 beast shoot me a call. so post up some dates you guys would like to come out. a cruise would probably follow the days events.

I would be interested.

I am assuming a Saturday..right? Where at?

KillJoy

*I'm Posting This For Amy Since She's Not Around A Computer*

I am hosting this event along with Columbus Racing. We have also invited the RX7 Store, Meade Engineering and some other local car businesses. The event will happen on the 18th of August. We are hoping to host the event at QS&L but it has not been confirmed yet. There will be a raffle, food, trophies and music. Entry fee will be $5.00 and the raffle will be $5.00. There will be great prizes and awards.

PM Amy with any questions.

hey amy, thanks for the phone call and invite, not that we have any "shop" cars that are worth looking at but we'll be there with at least my POS talon, and the camaro. If you need any help with anything you've got my number.

hey amy, thanks for the phone call and invite, not that we have any "shop" cars that are worth looking at but we'll be there with at least my POS talon, and the camaro. If you need any help with anything you've got my number.

Awww your Talon isnt a POS its just slow :)

Only if there's an import category. And sweet prizes like free lap dances at columbus gold :) J/K

well we will have a import catagory... lap dances. .. umm yeah no gift certificates for that. diana, yeah you better be there! ryan thanks hun. call me later