V8 Beast

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
OH yea Camrons camaro lol nice race man

yeah that was one of thsoe scary ones...lol

if you watch real close, i almost touched him on the big end.

wonder why im mini tubbing it and caging it.

you copy it too streetfire yet?

You posted that pic here, nobody replied it was in the "dumpster".

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5270

Guess what It fuckin' matters to me, I need to read something typed by you. Are you man enough to admit you are wrong and apologize? I don't like it when someone says I said something that I didn't. I was under the impression we were cool, When the whole Powers thing was going on you and I were talking.

BTW I saw you looking in this thread:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15539&page=1&pp=25

329 posts not one of them was me.

Guest Removed

ive already said sorry....damn get the fuck over it...

and yeah, me and you agree on the whole greg thing. but again, if im wrong then sorry, my fucking bad.sorry, sorry sorry sorry...GOSHHHHHHHHHHH

and no neither one of those are what im talking about.

Ben, you're clearly hanging from Robs nuts.

:burn:

i thought they felt heavyer....lol

Guest Wunna Dig Race
yeah that was one of thsoe scary ones...lol

if you watch real close, i almost touched him on the big end.

wonder why im mini tubbing it and caging it.

you copy it too streetfire yet?

No street fire I couldnt figure it out..... LOL im stupid but Im gonna have someone check into it for you. If we cant figure it out Ill ask Wayne

• 7 months later...

Maybe one day, if I try really hard and have a fast car, make cool post's on CR and can convince other people of my coolness I could get a nutswinger of my very own! ...sigh....One day…One day.

On second thought it will probably never happen. :(

I'm nominating this for worst attempt at a flame, ever. Someone get me a fail pic, quick.

here you go:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/Muniment/failcat.jpg

fits in nicely with your less-than-humorous posts.

you are horrible at this

Hmm, okay, see, it doesn't really work unless you emphasize the correct word. Maybe you should try again. Wait, no, maybe you shouldn't and instead do something a bit more in line with your intellectual talents. Like, say, eating glue or practicing holding your breath.

Hmm, okay, see, it doesn't really work unless you emphasize the correct word. Maybe you should try again. Wait, no, maybe you shouldn't and instead do something a bit more in line with your intellectual talents. Like, say, eating glue or practicing holding your breath.

this would be great if there was something that actually showed superior mental capability.

But just to clarify the distinction of word emphasis used, the correct word WAS emphasized with regards to reference to your post. Is it really that hard to follow that in said "comback" the same word emphasis should have been used (which it was). If I had merely been trying to say you are horrible, then it would have looked like "Doc, your breath is horrible, now my cock smells from your garbage breath."

If I had merely been trying to say you are horrible, then it would have looked like "Doc, your breath is horrible, now my cock smells from your garbage breath."

You make threads about anally raping guys and now you're fantasizing over receiving fellatio from another man. Ever wondered if you're gay? Stop wondering.