Nutswingers...

V8 Beast

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO one...because you are on mine.

now get back under my hood and shut the fuck up.

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/dmills_usaf_04/refreshment.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFQNnN0apwDhFmr8ROjnvjsx088Ew

Guest Wunna Dig Race
How can any of us swing on your nuts Rob when I know I have never personally seen your car or a picture of it?

I have saw Robs car Rode in Robs car :zoom: and I believe that our cars have raced a couple times before maybe :gives: .......... Mines slow and so is his....... :jerkit:

Guest Removed
How can any of us swing on your nuts Rob when I know I have never personally seen your car or a picture of it?

i have posted tons of pics of my car on here, and get nothing but bashed when i do. hell i even drove clear out east to race some of you, and figured out then , that was just a waste of my time 10.50 a gallon in gas.

and you are propably one of a few that havent seen my car. weather it be on the streets or at the track.and you have seen a pic of my car when i first joined here, you said it was photochopped. :rolleyes: in normal CR fashion.

in fact, ive posted pics of it here...http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36497&page=2 about half way down the page. and if you would like too see a vid, pm me and i can send you a link(that can not be shared) of me runing a car on the street with me being N/a and the other car being supercharged and sprayed.

OK Now I have seen a pic. Nice car,I said it was photochopped? Can you find that on here? What looks photochopped? I am very unclear......

Here's a tip how about putting one of those pics in your sig, I don't think anyone cares to read all the text in it now. I can understand the work link but the text never gets read I bet. Just a thought.....

Guest Wunna Dig Race
i have posted tons of pics of my car on here, and get nothing but bashed when i do. hell i even drove clear out east to race some of you, and figured out then , that was just a waste of my time 10.50 a gallon in gas.

and you are propably one of a few that havent seen my car. weather it be on the streets or at the track.and you have seen a pic of my car when i first joined here, you said it was photochopped. :rolleyes: in normal CR fashion.

in fact, ive posted pics of it here...http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36497&page=2 about half way down the page. and if you would like too see a vid, pm me and i can send you a link(that can not be shared) of me runing a car on the street with me being N/a and the other car being supercharged and sprayed.

Rob I want to see this vid..... Or was it when you raced us lol my cars too slo to race you........ Who was the race with? springfield boys?

Guest Removed
OK Now I have seen a pic. Nice car,I said it was photochopped? Can you find that on here? What looks photochopped? I am very unclear......

way back when , on the old board. i posted a pic of my car at trails. and if i remember correctly, you was the one that said it was photochopped.

If i have some spare time, i'll dig for it.if i remember right it was in the kitchen.

Rob I want to see this vid..... Or was it when you raced us lol my cars too slo to race you........ Who was the race with? springfield boys?

no it was when i raced the blue camaro with the 419 ci sbc that was super charged and spraying... i raced him N/a and was having major traction issues.(late last year, after the new motor, before the trans broke at marion)

its on ODRA, i'll send you a link.

sorry Hoss, I just went through all 186 threads you started since 05 and nope I never said that. You are thinking of someone else. Get your facts straight before you make accusations, have some proof. Don't act like "Greg".

First time I posted in ANY thread you started was Feb 2006.

Guest Removed

well its not even going far back enough for me.i could only get back too last year or so(in the kicthen). it was in a thread where zudouch was bashing me, or one of those old threads.really old thread.it my not be in a thread i started either.

and if it wasnt you, then sorry. but i was pretty sure it was u. just like the hemi orange....

When I go to the kitchen it shows all the way back to July 2004 almost a full year before you joined. Here is your Classroom thread in April 2005 when you joined:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16750

I'm not in it.

Give me something to search for in the kitchen.

Do you realize you are acting like a nutswinger in a thread about nutswingers? Cut it out man!!! :D

Guest Wunna Dig Race
way back when , on the old board. i posted a pic of my car at trails. and if i remember correctly, you was the one that said it was photochopped.

If i have some spare time, i'll dig for it.if i remember right it was in the kitchen.

no it was when i raced the blue camaro with the 419 ci sbc that was super charged and spraying... i raced him N/a and was having major traction issues.(late last year, after the new motor, before the trans broke at marion)

its on ODRA, i'll send you a link.

OH yea Camrons camaro lol nice race man

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Do you realize you are acting like a nutswinger in a thread about nutswingers? Cut it out man!!! :D

Im not hangin on his nuts I just wanted to see the video lol

Well I have done an advanced search of your posts in the kitchen and I can see in the Icons whether or not I posted in the same thread. Nope, I never even saw where you posted a pic of your car, and I can see all your posts from Apr 05 in the kitchen:

In case you want to look 1st thread is the oldest( april 7 2005):

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/search.php?searchid=165782&pp=25&page=1

Well I have done an advanced search of your posts in the kitchen and I can see in the Icons whether or not I posted in the same thread. Nope, I never even saw where you posted a pic of your car, and I can see all your posts from Apr 05 in the kitchen:

In case you want to look 1st thread is the oldest( april 7 2005):

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/search.php?searchid=165782&pp=25&page=1

Have time on your hands?? - lol

(I hope you are healing well!)

Guest Removed

it doesnt matter too me....you must have way too much free time on your hands.

i remember it was this pic http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/mustang/p15.jpg

and someone saying my car had never been too the track or something like that. so i posted that pic, and i swear it was you that said its photochopped.

if not, then oh fucking well. not like it matters.

GOSH...

p.s. and zudouch is Zul8ter or whatever the fuck glenns screename is.