GM unite once more!!!

Big Steve

Was this Sentra white with a grey/black hood by any chance?

hahaha notorious... thats bad ..

"Farley, Come race me and see if I leave any pieces on the highway. I'm calling you out right now for Friday night in your super amazing Formula. $300, 40-140. If you do not accept this you need to go STFU and stop talking shit about Mustangs 'til you can beat one. I can tell you now that this is the slowest you will see my car, I would take the race."

and ls-what if i loose it happens dont really care.. as to this friday i would be more than willing.. except i have to go and get blood work done for some very very bad news... its basically one or the other.. and the other isnt to likly.. so i cant do shit this weekend.. sorry

postpone for good health?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how you like the oldschool iroc? always wanted to pick one up, the prices never seem right tho.

I love mine, my first car was a 1992 v6 Camaro. This one only has 15000 original miles on it...and some go fast goodies ;) . I have yet to lay into it though, theres a few kinks I want to work out before I work the car out ya know?

And as far as that Sentra being notorious, well I used to own a Sentra(like...last week lol), so I know a few of the Nissan guys in the area lol.

hahaha notorious... thats bad ..

"Farley, Come race me and see if I leave any pieces on the highway. I'm calling you out right now for Friday night in your super amazing Formula. $300, 40-140. If you do not accept this you need to go STFU and stop talking shit about Mustangs 'til you can beat one. I can tell you now that this is the slowest you will see my car, I would take the race."

and ls-what if i loose it happens dont really care.. as to this friday i would be more than willing.. except i have to go and get blood work done for some very very bad news... its basically one or the other.. and the other isnt to likly.. so i cant do shit this weekend.. sorry

postpone for good health?

dodge, dip, duck, dive, dodge

I love mine, my first car was a 1992 v6 Camaro. This one only has 15000 original miles on it...and some go fast goodies ;) . I have yet to lay into it though, theres a few kinks I want to work out before I work the car out ya know?

And as far as that Sentra being notorious, well I used to own a Sentra(like...last week lol), so I know a few of the Nissan guys in the area lol.

hahah u know sam? omfg thats my boy... we cause some shit up here in NE ohio.. lemme tell you.

did u meet him at a nissan meet?

Yeah I met him at the spring Ohio Nissans meet at Quaker...the same day as the F-body meet there lol. But yeah, he's a really cool guy. I had gotten the wrong impression of him cause he always talked shit about Spec V's, but I was completely wrong.

lol thats how sam and i both come off.. msot people hate us at first because its hat we do... bu yeah.

he was in town this weekend he actualyl jsut called me hes on his way back to cinci right now.

Fine, we can wait til another weekend. So this is locked, 40-140 $300?

us racing?.....def locked....looseing doesnt matter to me.. especially in the formula.. i am currently sinking my money into another project that i will be def be looking for a rematch against you .. no matter the out come

$300 ?? hey hey hey i jsut got outta college buddy 100 bucks is a shit ton for me lol

..... honestly depends on what happens in the next few days/next week...From the sounds of it i could be good to go in 3 weeks to a month(or sooner)... or down for a year...or more.( worst case senario)..

Guest hotrodmama024
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/gmhaaa.jpg

Lame! Already posted!

Steve... where are all the good ford pictures?

so I was talking to Katie on the phone and had a pretty funny conversation, went like this:

ME - So I'm going out to one of my car meets again this weekend, wanna come?

kt - Well, not really.

Me - Why not?

kt - Well, I have this fear that if we are racing the car is going to blow up, I've always had that fear, I've told all my friends.

Me - Is that some kind of Ford joke?

kt- huh?

so I was talking to Katie on the phone and had a pretty funny conversation, went like this:

ME - So I'm going out to one of my car meets again this weekend, wanna come?

kt - Well, not really.

Me - Why not?

kt - Well, I have this fear that if we are racing the car is going to blow up, I've always had that fear, I've told all my friends.

Me - Is that some kind of Ford joke?

kt- huh?

I took her for a ride in an LS1........................... I'm sorry................................. I meant to tell you.................................. are we still friends?