Black Monaro GTO @ QS&L Sat Night

AhSatan

I guess I am the only one that thinks it is a waste. I like it a little better than a GTO but there is no way in hell I would spend that kind of money to look just a little different. With that money I would do heads / cam and have cash leftover, but that is just me. To each their own!

I will say that it is all well done.

I guess I am the only one that thinks it is a waste. I like it a little better than a GTO but there is no way in hell I would spend that kind of money to look just a little different. With that money I would do heads / cam and have cash leftover, but that is just me. To each their own!

I will say that it is all well done.

Oh I agree I'd rather have heads/cam also but it does look nice.

the car is very nice, and i can appreciate the work that's gone into it, it finding the correct cup holders, etc. but i also don't see the absolute infatuation with the monaro by everyone on the ls1gto board. someone posted a thread about converting a car to right hand drive the other day---wtf

the car is very nice, and i can appreciate the work that's gone into it, it finding the correct cup holders, etc. but i also don't see the absolute infatuation with the monaro by everyone on the ls1gto board. someone posted a thread about converting a car to right hand drive the other day---wtf

Everyone has their own priorities.

Can't believe you guys all missed the nats natasha, you, blu by u, tiresmoker, etc. WTH? JK...

I'm sorry I was out of town. I dunno Tiresmoker's excuse And George probably blew up his car again ;) lol.

GTOs are teh sexy but i think it's kinda lame to make it look like an monaro.

it's like a g35 putting skyline badges on their car. ricey me thinks

I would agree if it were just adding the badges but its more involved.Peersonally I like the Monaro front facia better then the Pontiac one.