7/14 National Trails

V8 Beast

Scott (Redneck-Scott) got a call from a Flash Lite Drags promoter and they will have the track at Trails Saturday from 6pm - Midnight. To get in is $25.

How hard are they teching? I might bring out the 11 sec vert if they are being lax. No cage and all.

last year they told my brother to put his street tires back on in his civic cause he had no cage,etc

It depends what mood their usually in. It helps that you have a domestic tho. Also since its not a normal NTR night you will probably not have a prob.My.02;)

Oooops didn't see this. The tech shouldn't be the usual nazism that trails is notorious for, but if you know you need a helmet, best just wear one. Rules, mufflers, "street tires" (he said ET streets, I guess no full blown slick) It should be flagged until the sun goes down, then the flashlight = the X-mas tree. No ET's will be posted etc.. Main idea is to be more of a "street" race @ the track. I'll post more info once I get the call back from him as far as set price, and hopefully a prize or 2 for the winners. It's running from 6:30pm to midnight. Best thing is if you want track time, here's a chance. He told me he usually puts it on @ airports, and even with hundreds of cars, you should get quite a few runs on in.

Holy crap yeah they changed it! haha Glad I saw this cause I would have went up there like normal haha

Pick up a magazine retard. You should be up on your NMRA, look @ the intarwebz. Ohhh, and bikes are more than welcome aswell to answer that question. Any questions, shoot me a PM or post up and I'll answer them ASAP.

NO ET's will be posted.. so I'm assuming no slips either? Suck! The ONE good night that's nice and cool out to race at a track and there's no times :(.

The big point of it is to be similar to a heads up street race from a dig. Not to mention no worries of Johnny Law and his 9 state patrolman brothers breaking anything up. So no ET's no slips, just a heads up fun run/Grudge match.

from reading there info looks like it says grudge is 1/8th mile

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=22042&zoneid=23

You can race your buddies in 1/8 mile grudge matches, or you can take your chances and run against the field. Newcomers can relax. We’ll help you find a race partner and get you into the flow of the event. You’ll have a blast!

Update, $30 dollars to race, and gotta be on nothing more than an ET Street. Unfortunately no pay out, no prizes, but a chance @ track time etc... So, I told Dan I'd do him a favor by posting this up. Same stuff holds true, no tree, no ET, and no slips unfortunately. Just a heads up grudge style track race.