Forced Introduction

Guest baseciv

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseciv

I tell you what. If it's so important to you that I introduce myself to everyone on here, why don't you make list of certain criteria that you feel I should share and PM it to me.

You asked me to introduce myself, I did so and now you are complaining.

I tell you what. If it's so important to you that I introduce myself to everyone on here, why don't you make list of certain criteria that you feel I should share and PM it to me.

You asked me to introduce myself, I did so and now you are complaining.

Welcome to the dark side. Pic of your car?

Guest baseciv
He likes his cars like his turtles.....SSSLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW

I don't need a fast car to compensate for a small penis. It gets me where I need to go.

Listen baseciv, no one asked you to come on here. When a MODERATOR tells you to make an introduction thread because that is CUSTOMARY on this site, do as you're told or leave. It's that simple, no one cares if you stay or if you go. So if you're going to stay you might as well make it easier on everyone and not be a douche. Thank you, and welcome to CR.

Guest baseciv
So we're all clear that you do indeed have a small penis then?

What do you use to compensate? A whiney bitch attitude?

I don't know where you would get the impression that I have a small penis based on that statement, but oh well. I would think that Boston College would have some sort of remedial reading comprehension course if you need it. It will come in handy later, I promise.

I don't know where you would get the impression that I have a small penis based on that statement, but oh well. I would think that Boston College would have some sort of remedial reading comprehension course if you need it. It will come in handy later, I promise.

Speaking of remedial reading comprehension, how the fuck did you misread "Boston (University)" to mean I go to Boston College. I go to Boston University, cuntmuscle.