Insincere apology

Guest baseciv

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to take a lot more than spamming up a thread to crush me pookie.

How about you bring your piece of shit honda out this weekend and I'll crush it with my front wheels when they come down after a wheelstand.

Better yet how about I "crush you" in a dig race?

Guest hotrodmama024
Why should he get baned? He hasnt threatened anyone has he? We have a lot of retarded idiots on this board. He isnt the first, nor will he be the last.

Guest hotrodmama024
Jesus..

If it was a woman Leilani would be finding a way to have her banned...

LMAO! No, but my point stands correct! Since she was a female, men didnt give 2 shits about our little problem, but because is a little turp, we should ban him?

btw.. I love all the other women on here!

Guest baseciv
How about you bring your piece of shit honda out this weekend and I'll crush it with my front wheels when they come down after a wheelstand.

Better yet how about I "crush you" in a dig race?

Actually, I have a better idea. How about you keep spamming up the thread with nonsensical one sentence posts and keep telling yourself that you are important because your car is faster than a stock Honda, and I will just not waste anymore time with you?

Guest baseciv
Since you've already stated how you don't need to compensate blah blah blah why did you join cr? 50 words or less.

Stock cars need parts from time to time. There is a forum on here devoted the sale of automotive parts and accessories. I thought that if I joined I could browse that forum from time to time and post in the others for amusement. Does that answer your question? (49 words)