Guest baseciv

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
na i think martins was the best.....

hotrodmama do you know someone by the name of john schleupe?? (sp)???

I love Schluep! He is my buddy! How do you know him?

Shao = CR's deity

I guess you could say he's our Buddha. We pray to him to win races. He also occasionally blesses us with answers to our questions, although many of his speakings are in riddles and require interpretation.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Shao = CR's deity

I guess you could say he's our Buddha. We pray to him to win races. He also occasionally blesses us with answers to our questions, although many of his speakings are in riddles and require interpretation.

Thats true

For someone who has been baned several times and says they are very intelligent.

A) you can't use a search feature

B) you just learned to use the Quote feature

C) I guess you don't look at the topics since "Ask Shao" is one of them.

Seriously, make an effort or leave, the keyboard warrior Persona is old and has been done by many before you. I hope you don't think you are the first. I am not trying to be a dick, Just start a new thread about anything car related, I mean it is a car board. If you don't like fast cars or race cars give it up, don't waste our server space. "Off topic" would be happy to have you....... That's another message board more suitable to your kind of posting incase you need to ask the obvious question.

PS the next time you call the members here "douchebags" I'm pulling the trigger, the admins can unban you if they want. But I stand behind what I stated in my PM after your PM to me. These cool people helped me in a time I needed the most help in my life.