Insincere apology

Guest baseciv

for the record, if you siphon all the cum from his balls, you get two positive things.

1. you get to shove a needle into his sack. for the haters, that would be fairly satisfying.

2. do a little damage, and you dont have to worry about him procreating. that probably a bonus for everyone. he may even thank you himself if hes like me and hates kids.

all it takes is a little imagination, folks, and everything can be positive. welcome back to the machine, civ.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but to come here and brag about being banned before? Come on. He will contribute nothing to the CR community. People post crude replies all day, he will just be another idiot to fuel the fire for a few days then (hopefully) fade away.

Guest baseciv
Yeah but to come here and brag about being banned before? Come on. He will contribute nothing to the CR community. People post crude replies all day, he will just be another idiot to fuel the fire for a few days then (hopefully) fade away.

I don't really think that it was bragging so much as stating the fact that I was a former member of this forum. I will contribute nothing to the CR community? Don't be upset if I don't buy into your prophecy Miss Cleo, but I think its a bit early to predict exactly what I might do on here....

Guest baseciv

Do you mean the actual first time, or the most recent time?

It has been said by other members, there are A LOT of douchebags on this site. Just because I was banned or pissed a few people off doesn't necessarily make me wrong about anything.

Guest baseciv
I've just been around for a while, thats all. Go ahead, keep calling people names, eventually you'll piss off the wrong person.

So because you have been around since 2002 you have have psychic abilities?

Do you mean the actual first time, or the most recent time?

It has been said by other members, there are A LOT of douchebags on this site.

Your right there are a lot of douchebags on here and whos to say you're not one.

Just because I was banned or pissed a few people off doesn't necessarily make me wrong about anything.

It doesn't mean you were right either.

Guest baseciv
Your right there are a lot of douchebags on here and whos to say you're not one.

It doesn't mean you were right either.

I am more of an asshole than a douchebag.

Sure it does.

Guest baseciv
wow, i thought you were funny, but if you're truly 28, pretty sad. join a honda forum for honda parts please.

There are a lot of members who think I am pretty funny. You would be surprised at the number of regulars on here who can't stand the majority of you.

There are a lot of members who think I am pretty funny. You would be surprised at the number of regulars on here who can't stand the majority of you.

means that someone is bored and is makeign fun of alot of people kinda like it was 3rd grade and prank phone calls were back in style

at least this is more entertaining than watching the women complain oooo burn

If I were trying to sell them something, then yes. If I were trying to buy something from them, no.

"My name is baseciv, would you be interested in purchasing this kilo of cocaine from me?" (selling)

"Hey, do you want to sell me some cocaine?" (buying)

There is no need to be overly nice and/or forward when buying.

But this board is more than buying or selling as I specified in my post. You may be missing my point. Anytime you come into anything as a stranger, it's just polite behaviour to introduce yourself first. That is, of course, not taking into consideration anything else that has transpired on this board. ;)

Guest baseciv
I'm going to take this one under my wing.... show him the ways of LSX... and let him wreck havoc upon the world!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You will have to take me under your wing on AIM, I have a feeling I will have to create a new account on here shortly....

You will have to take me under your wing on AIM, I have a feeling I will have to create a new account on here shortly....

Yeah, you'll be banned in less than 3 hours. Mainly because your apology thread =

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/ChibiKiriyama/FAIL.gif

LOL! I need to do some work. This new schedule blows!

Guest hotrodmama024
Hey I have honda parts galore!! Now we need him to buy them before you ban him, I really need the money :D

LOL

I cant ban. I already said he shouldnt be baned. But he does need to watch what he says and to whom.

Guest baseciv
LOL

I cant ban. I already said he shouldnt be baned. But he does need to watch what he says and to whom.

The same goes for others on this site. I am not one of the typical pussy ass "newbs" who wants to be accepted by everyone on here. I could give a shit if you all like me in all honesty. I am not going to kiss ass and play CR initiation ritual, that's not my style. I will say that if everyone would relax a little bit and take the time to get to know me, they would find out that I am a pretty decent guy.

Guest hotrodmama024
The same goes for others on this site. I am not one of the typical pussy ass "newbs" who wants to be accepted by everyone on here. I could give a shit if you all like me in all honesty. I am not going to kiss ass and play CR initiation ritual, that's not my style. I will say that if everyone would relax a little bit and take the time to get to know me, they would find out that I am a pretty decent guy.

If you want to read my first battle, it wasnt pretty and it started in the classroom. So dont think we all havent gone through the newb stage. I probably had it the worst, but my mouth dont help either. You just need to respect the people on here that are here to support racing, having fun, and having fun racing. I dont think you are non decent. Just be cool! :cool:

Guest Wunna Dig Race
If you want to read my first battle, it wasnt pretty and it started in the classroom. So dont think we all havent gone through the newb stage. I probably had it the worst, but my mouth dont help either. You just need to respect the people on here that are here to support racing, having fun, and having fun racing. I dont think you are non decent. Just be cool! :cool:

What was your first e battle Hotrodmama? lol I think it was like 28-30 pages long?