Flashlight Drags 7/14

Scotty2Hotty

This saturday @ National Trail Raceway,

Flashlight Drags $25 entry fee, runs start from 6:30pm to midnight. Street tires, mufflers and the like are required. ET streets are OK, but no full drag slicks will be allowed. The lights will be turned off, so no Christmas tree or ET will be on. I believe races will be flagged until dark, then as the name states, go on the flashlight. Not sure of any prizes or pay out yet, but you can expect to get in almost as many runs as you want. More to post when the info comes in.

This saturday @ National Trail Raceway,

Flashlight Drags $25 entry fee, runs start from 6:30pm to midnight. Street tires, mufflers and the like are required. ET streets are OK, but no full drag slicks will be allowed. The lights will be turned off, so no Christmas tree or ET will be on. I believe races will be flagged until dark, then as the name states, go on the flashlight. Not sure of any prizes or pay out yet, but you can expect to get in almost as many runs as you want. More to post when the info comes in.

ummmm muffler? Can my resnator count as a muffler.

I wish, but I just put slicks on the car and if I dont trailor it I will probably snap a blower belt and then be screwed cause no lights will be on. Last time I was there the big renegade trailor was there and we had all the lights on to see so it wasnt a big deal... this time.. yeah that woudl suck!

Hey hey you didnt go to the track either pop tart! lol

How bout our show cars have some fun tonight? (oh wait yeah Im have to be good... come up to Fun Ford or NMRA, be plenty of small block stangs to play with lol J/K LOL)

Guest Whine
could have been more cars..but thats what happens when people just sit around. they said when they do it at airports they get 300-400 cars that show up. we had a blast for what little cars was there. but we ended up using 2 full bottles and had alot of fun and plan on attending one of there airport meets. we had the green 66 nova. hope some other people get off there butts and come out and race this. hell you cant beat it. 25.00 and set up races all night with who ever you want!

Guest Whine
I saw you there wtih that green nova... you took the go on that firebird big time but he chased you down... good race never the less...

-000.1 hehe, that was my buddys car, i just tune on it. and damit we shoulda bumped up the spray another 50 and we mighta had him. :D