Green Rx7 last night...

Amy

I just want to give a big "Holy Shit" to the owner of the green Rx7 last night that was out with all of us. (Sam, Cavin, the whole group we were in) That thing just up and went.

For you that missed the site of this little pocket rocket,.. quick story..

Going down the highway cruising around with everyone, I look up ahead and I THINK it was the Rx7, GT2, and Sam?? (correct me if Im wrong guys - just a ittle hard to see)s but, I don't think that there was a time that night that the car went straight in any direction, when nailing it. It was like taking a look at all the twists and turns on a deals gap map, and thats about what it looked like when this thing would get on it.

Very nice car to the owner. I was standing right next to you but never caught your name.... Very impressive car

Were some beautiful cars out last night... BTW Cavin, hey sorry about going to slow getting on the freeway, I just didnt want you being too close to the car and there seemed to be a little rubble on the road and with my slicks I didnt want to fling anything on the GT2.

Fun night!

Going down the highway cruising around with everyone, I look up ahead and I THINK it was the Rx7, GT2, and Sam?? (correct me if Im wrong guys - just a ittle hard to see)s but, I don't think that there was a time that night that the car went straight in any direction, when nailing it. It was like taking a look at all the twists and turns on a deals gap map, and thats about what it looked like when this thing would get on it.

Fun night!

i still have a headache, from driving along side your car. good god, that thing is loud.

Thanks Linn.

Nate: We met up at the Park N Ride on Old Stringtown and Stringtown Rd. Was a really nice turn out. You going out any today? I was just running some errands in the 98 checking out some new clutch issues, time for a new cable (yuck)

I'd like to meet up with you all one nite. I 'm getting an 9" from josh tonite and my friends at McCoys are putting it in this week rite across from park and ride. Keep me posted on when your meeting again. Thanks