I am goin to spill the beans about John Linns Car

Sam1647545489

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony I would like to add another 100$ on top of the bet you and linn made last weekend in the parking lot.

What part of that is a stock bottom end before I agree?

Oh, and I know better on a LSX engine built for a 300 shot making that kind of N/A power, thanks. I guess my new motor without the blower belt makes 644rwhp, so add 22psi and that gives me 1127rwhp, huh? :)

Not tonight, gentlement.

What part of that is a stock bottom end before I agree?

Oh, and I know better on a LSX engine built for a 300 shot making that kind of N/A power, thanks. I guess my new motor without the blower belt makes 644rwhp, so add 22psi and that gives me 1127rwhp, huh? :)

Not tonight, gentlement.

The bet wasnt on his stock short block. It was you and him heads up at Norwalk in september.

The bet wasnt on his stock short block. It was you and him heads up at Norwalk in september.

Yeah, actually it was on his "stock bottom end" and his "turbo kit" from Kentucky Turbo, thanks. You weren't part of the conversation, however, several other people were.

I doubt you'd let him get away with making more power than you anyways, let alone his parents letting him have the car back long enough to even mod it to that power level.

here are the specs

4.0 stroke

4.125 bore

HYD roller cam

CARTEK ls6 stage 5 heads

93 octane pump gas

lightweight flywheel

3.90 gears

Hooker headers

FAST intake and 90 mill tb

575 rwhp 528 rwtq

Very impressive for sure! What are the cam specs? Are they in the 25x-26x range?

What rear end is in there, a Ford 9"?

Mid 10's in the 1/4 mile should be easy now (N/A) even if Anthony was driving the car... lol

The astute reader would have noticed that he put $20 on this being a single shenanigan, not multiple shenanigans. There is still a possibility for a shenanigan to emerge.

You do realize that it's hard to take you seriously when you have another guy's abs as your avatar, right?