I am goin to spill the beans about John Linns Car

Sam1647545489

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, he is an asshole, that's WHY I like him. Oh, or the fact that he'll come at moments notice at any hour of the day to help a brotha out.

Go away.

If i go away, so will he.

And yes Rob is the man. I know this. He's been fixxing my car. :)

It was a joke.

de dedee

Let me get this right. He originally has a 346cid correct. He is going from the 346 to around 420-427 correct. Actually should be around 427.2 or 427.7. And spraying around a 300 shot? 4.0 stroke & 4.125 bore. :eek: So when you gonna order a new block?

Well if you guys havent figured it out, this whole thread is fake. Linns car is still a stock bottom end car with heads and a cam just like last yr and his car is still in KY. This thread was only to see what people would say and also this thread will self destruct in 30 secs.

Well if you guys havent figured it out, this whole thread is fake. Linns car is still a stock bottom end car with heads and a cam just like last yr and his car is still in KY. This thread was only to see what people would say and also this thread will self destruct in 30 secs.

I (Kevin R.)was here before it blew up