FS two nice sprint phones......

Rainer

i have the sprint blade(a900) in really good shape $100 (retail for 400)

i also have the sprint katana (pink) only 2 months old perfect for a girl or a boy(if your in to that) $100 (retail between 200 and 300)

well have pics up soon

my wife just killed her pink katana a couple of weeks ago and is looking for another phone

but $100 is a little too much for us to spend

i will offer $70 for either one of them cash right now as she has been going crazy without a phone and needs one ASAP!

let me know either way

thx,

J.R.

my wife just killed her pink katana a couple of weeks ago and is looking for another phone

but $100 is a little too much for us to spend

i will offer $70 for either one of them cash right now as she has been going crazy without a phone and needs one ASAP!

let me know either way

thx,

J.R.

I have a sprint LG Fusic you can buy for $70 its pretty much brand new and if I really didn't need the money I would be asking for more.. and also you would have to buy a new charger for it I don't have a charger for it

I have a sprint LG Fusic you can buy for $70 its pretty much brand new and if I really didn't need the money I would be asking for more.. and also you would have to buy a new charger for it I don't have a charger for it

how about starting your own thead and stop hijacking this one.

i have the sprint blade(a900) in really good shape $100 (retail for 400)

i also have the sprint katana (pink) only 2 months old perfect for a girl or a boy(if your in to that) $100 (retail between 200 and 300)

well have pics up soon

are ither of these nextel compatible???