Tonight 28 July

Amy

I drove my car in the rain last night you pussies, so did Ray and Amy:p

Hal, that's why I was chewing those Tums like mad. You need anything? Ashley ain't doing you no good :D

Lol, I wondered why you were downing those so fast. I'm good though, it's starting to pass. from about 4am-now has sucked though. Ashley better bring me soup, I asked her to.

Gatorade... h2o.. gatorade... h2o.. water sux it really really sux.

Think were in the clear for the rain. I may be out and about tonight, not sure whats going on yet, my car is filthy from the rain so it needs washed again first.

I was slated to make it out both last night and tonight, but as it turns out, my junior managers fucking suck at cutting labor... so not only do i get to work 6 days this week, i also miss all the activities. Maybe next week.

Yes, this will be the Park N Ride in GC. Casey and I were at the Deleware car show all day.. the most badass thing Ive ever been to as far as cruise in's (just a fyi) but anyhoo, yeah we are all meeting at 10p if its nice out. Gotta clean up the ride and then get race gas and Im good to go. See you guys there!!!