RED s2000

heelside1647545510

this kid has been coming out for a few weeks now, reving his engine and being a dumbass. Last week at qsl he did a burnout, taking others peoples lives in jeopardy. This is the shit thats going to get us kicked out of qsl. someone needs to do something about it.

Discuss...

how about having brian or anthony going up to the GM and explaining the situation, basically saying that we dont want him here and he is causing trouble and then the GM could notify the police that are there.

Welcome to last week. Discussion about that retard doesn't need to be in every thread, and now its own thread.

I had words with him, he hasn't been back since then. If he comes back he is QS&L's problem as he is not affiliated with us. We cannot control the back part of the lot, but, there are people there that can.

I think the rule #1 in any car event is

Dont fuck with someone elses car, no matter what...

Good looking out. I would not fuck with his car, I've never fucked with a car no matter how rice. BUT it would look damn funny.

Welcome to last week. Discussion about that retard doesn't need to be in every thread, and now its own thread.

I had words with him, he hasn't been back since then. If he comes back he is QS&L's problem as he is not affiliated with us. We cannot control the back part of the lot, but, there are people there that can.

If these d bags keep it up QS&L is going to put a no loitering sign up and have local cops do rounds all night. I have decided to stay away from stuff like this due to severe anger management issues. I dont want to get us kicked out, so I have learned to ignore it and let QS&L take care of it. I would suggest everyone else do the same.

so what if i jsut bust down then... drop the kid... and make him leave... its not like ill be there every weekend.. just like once a month... (once my docter says i can do shit again)

......the only way to deal with an anger problem is to get rid of the thing that is causing u aggrivastion..lol