Calling out Ant, Ray, and Sam

V8 Beast

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*yawns* *yawns*

whats your car run 9's why even compare it to mine i doubt i have the money in mine that you do yours there even before we race you win <wink>

someone needs to step up against all them lsx guys and show them whats up (granted its a good motor cant deny that) i need to make more money so i can afford the 60 bucks a weekend to just come out and race and fill the bottle.

whats your car run 9's why even compare it to mine i doubt i have the money in mine that you do yours there even before we race you win <wink>

someone needs to step up against all them lsx guys and show them whats up (granted its a good motor cant deny that) i need to make more money so i can afford the 60 bucks a weekend to just come out and race and fill the bottle.

Eric, bring your car over to my house, we will pull my motor out of my car and drop it in yours.... :cool:

I filled my car friday night on my way out. I refilled it saturday night same place. It only cost me 20$ in gas. I only burned 8# of nitrous. so maybe 40$. You and miller are the one that started it running your mouth about being quicker.

It finaly bored me until I yawned, not my fault lol

fuck it bring that bike out so its twin can beat it j/k

Eric, bring your car over to my house, we will pull my motor out of my car and drop it in yours.... :cool:

LOL sam ohhh /burn

ray didnt mean to come off as a dick your car is fast im just talking some shit

and shawn you prolly would beat it my bike is slow

i think i should quite talkig and fix my n2o bugs and bring it out and start actually beating some of you guys