Clash of the Titans- CANCELED

coltboostin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
so your a dyno queen.... conratz... the question is can u use all of it?

10sec93 I do agree things happen at bad times I blew my blown big block up a few weeks back when I had a race planned the next day I made a call to a friend and got his Small block from the nova he was building and put it in raced the guy lost but I raced......

He has some much money in the viper hes in a viper club someone has the part he needs........ Hes complaining about parts that he needs to take off to replace it. Dont you think it would be apart waiting on the parts to show up at his door?

He ran his mouth and didnt show just like he told me that he would dig race me then backed out on it. I was ready to lock in his fuckin 3k $ race I didnt care because I new if he won it wouldnt be buy much.

I just hate how people say one damn thing and do another.......

Ok im done venting

have a good day

He has some much money in the viper hes in a viper club someone has the part he needs........ Hes complaining about parts that he needs to take off to replace it. Dont you think it would be apart waiting on the parts to show up at his door?

He ran his mouth and didnt show just like he told me that he would dig race me then backed out on it. I was ready to lock in his fuckin 3k $ race I didnt care because I new if he won it wouldnt be buy much.

I just hate how people say one damn thing and do another.......

Ok im done venting

have a good day

That's fine if you work close to home and have time to get it apart during the week. Considering Joe is probably out of town more than you are probably at home for his work....sometimes life doesn't allow your so-called perfect world and overnight delivery.

I like how people are hating on the guy because of what someone else did to his car.... :jerkit:

sometimes life doesn't allow your so-called perfect world and overnight delivery.

I like how people are hating on the guy because of what someone else did to his car.... :jerkit:

HE was the one who came onto this site all aggressive, i just think its ironic that he ran into a problem and now the famous clash of the titans is not happening--if he can be so aggressive on this site, and own such a dominant ultra-fast, expensive car, then he can find a way to get the parts if he really wanted to. period

That's fine if you work close to home and have time to get it apart during the week. Considering Joe is probably out of town more than you are probably at home for his work....sometimes life doesn't allow your so-called perfect world and overnight delivery.

I travel every week and when minor shit came up with my car, I always figured out a way to get it fixed before the weekend. Yes, it was a pain sometimes, but you do what you need to do. If Joe really wanted to race me and thought he had a chance, he wouldn't have bitched out...

I travel every week and when minor shit came up with my car, I always figured out a way to get it fixed before the weekend. Yes, it was a pain sometimes, but you do what you need to do. If Joe really wanted to race me and thought he had a chance, he wouldn't have bitched out...

x2

if u ahve that much money invested into a car.. there better be somone u paid a shit ton of money to either for parts or somthing tha tu trust to work on your car... so i am sorry... no excuses.

Guest Scooter
I've never been to a dyno, but... If the tech breaks your crap, doesn't the tech have to fix it, or pay for it, or something? The viper guy is fixing it himself? I'd be like, "Um, you broke it, you fix it, and NOW."

Dyno businesses make you sign a waiver of liability, but I believe that's usually limited to mechanical breakage when your stressing the limits of the vehicle, obviously. If the guy operating it cannot hook up an electrical connection properly and fries your system like stated, you'd best bet he'd have more to worry about than finding an extinguisher in the near future.

Why would he even work himself up or stress over a broken car...? He has the money and will race again when the time is right. To bad for both that it didn't go down. I wanted to see the race as much as everyone else on here but it just wasn't in the cards in the timeframe. Bid deal...move on! This is a fun hobby and nothing more, don't get worked up over it guys... :cool:

Why would he even work himself up or stress over a broken car...? He has the money and will race again when the time is right. To bad for both that it didn't go down. I wanted to see the race as much as everyone else on here but it just wasn't in the cards in the timeframe. Bid deal...move on! This is a fun hobby and nothing more, don't get worked up over it guys... :cool:

I completely agree. But Joe is a pretender....that's the difference :)

Guest Wunna Dig Race
this whole deal is gay... frikkin coltboostin called it from the start...

....damn u don king for jinxing it.lol

Shit I called it when he backed out because my car had a bbc with a blower on it LMAO

but a few others called it

HE was the one who came onto this site all aggressive, i just think its ironic that he ran into a problem and now the famous clash of the titans is not happening--if he can be so aggressive on this site, and own such a dominant ultra-fast, expensive car, then he can find a way to get the parts if he really wanted to. period

Bingo

Bingox2

this whole deal is gay... frikkin coltboostin called it from the start...

....damn u don king for jinxing it.lol

Sorry Mang. I had a feeling this was going to happen, but it was worth a try.

At least we got the lock in money-but this race was not about money at all......