Clash of the Titans- CANCELED

coltboostin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ponyfreak

Just saw this thread. I posted on the origional thread earlier this afternoon.

The ignition harness melted in two. I had to order a harness plug and coil packs which are supposed to be at the house friday. I have to remov the master cylinder and a lot of other parts to get in there and solder/repin everything back togeather. I am in Richmond this week and Detroit/Chicago next monday-thursday. If the parts don't make it I cannot finish the job this weekend.

If the parts make it I will be in Columbus Friday morning. If they don't I will not be there.

As I said in the other thread I will race this supra, just not next weekend. I will post on Monday whether or not the car will be in Columbus next weekend. Noone is more dissapointed that this race is postponned than myself.

My car is the real deal and makes far more RWHP than any other car on this forum.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Just saw this thread. I posted on the origional thread earlier this afternoon.

The ignition harness melted in two. I had to order a harness plug and coil packs which are supposed to be at the house friday. I have to remov the master cylinder and a lot of other parts to get in there and solder/repin everything back togeather. I am in Richmond this week and Detroit/Chicago next monday-thursday. If the parts don't make it I cannot finish the job this weekend.

If the parts make it I will be in Columbus Friday morning. If they don't I will not be there.

As I said in the other thread I will race this supra, just not next weekend. I will post on Monday whether or not the car will be in Columbus next weekend. Noone is more dissapointed that this race is postponned than myself.

My car is the real deal and makes far more RWHP than any other car on this forum.

I called it you wont show and so did several other people Far more RWHP by 150 is not too much

Noone on here knows how much HP my car makes. They know how much it made a year ago on pump gas and 15psi.

Since Bill L. has a screen name on here, "noone" cares. Check back in when you in the 6's.

Also consider-if you never show up to a god damn race, no one will care how much RWHP you have. Thus far,all the power your super sick viper is making has been good for little more than hard parking in your driveway, or as some say-your mom's driveway.

DK

Guest Wunna Dig Race
To the people that have posted 'against' the Viper owner in thread...

If you don't consider what happened to his car as a legit excuse, then what in the fuck would be?

Weres the evidence its not bull shit vinny? there is none. I like how it happens I weekend before the race is supposed to happen for how much?

Cars break at the worst times...not saying is or isn't B.S. But, we all know this to be fact....i.e. Car getting stuck in park, in the staging lanes due to shift arm coming loose....i just happens

QFMFT! Its always right before a big race or a big track day for us unlucky ones.

Yeah and the track sucked....same setup i ran at norwalk with 1.42 60' was a 1.75 at trails today, I blew the tires off bad...10.90 at 128.. then in 1st round elims...10.68 at 123.1.65 60'..with a 10.80 dial in...lol...I was out of it hard. Had to work tonight so i guess it was good to go out the first round.