Video - GM LSX Turbocharged 2006 Mustang Update (Part 3)

Guest powerjon

I see nothing wrong with this. They are taking out an inferior motor, and putting in one with more potential. (And no, I am not a Chevy fan, nor am I a Ford Fan). I love crazy engine swaps. Wait till you guys see my announcement next week or so ;).

Very cool-but if you want to have the "ultimate" street car-it should be the fastest. I will set you up with a race with the best when its done.

Again, very nice build. Is this just a shop car?

Im curious as to how you know who the best is... for all any of us knows, theres a 45yr old guy resembling Fred Flinstone living in BFE South Dakota with a 7 flat Fuelie sitting in a barn.

Very cool-but if you want to have the "ultimate" street car-it should be the fastest. I will set you up with a race with the best when its done.

Again, very nice build. Is this just a shop car?

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/fd/250px-RocketJSquirrel2.jpg

I think they are just looking for attention with the whole LSX in a Mustang Chassis project. There are SB Fords making 2000+HP, streetable horsepower. The whole LS* hype is overated, that's the bottom line. I'm currently building a short block that is capable of 1200+ and my block is good for over 2000. Where is my cookie?

WRX or Viper Blue FTW.