Happy Birthday Lani.....

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

Well, I just wanted to add to this, I know that it isnt exactly her birthday yet and it is tomorrow, However I wanted to show some love to the hottest fastest girl on Columbus Racing!! :) I've known Lani for about 5 or 6 years now and she is my best friend. She deserves to have the best birthday ever and hopefully she will. Thanks Lani for all the good times you've given not only me, but everyone else who loves to be around you. You truly are one of the coolest, sweetest, and best drivers I have ever known or met!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANI, YOUR NOW 27 BUT YOU STILL LOOK 17!

:woowoo:

Jus wanted to give a Big Birthday Shoutout to my girl Lani. Your a true friend, thanks for all your help when I was in need. You truely have the best heart, you go out of your way to help all those who are close to you and that is a REAL friend. Thanks again. . . You rock, I love you and Happy Birthday. I got a lapdance for ya.....free of charge,LMAO! ;) Stay good and fuck what any of these hatin ass pricks on here say. They are jus well themselves.

Love ya....

Becki

XoXo

Guest hotrodmama024
Lani, we could give you a 1 day ban of a person of your choice for your birthday. Pick one and she is yours! ;)

Hmmm what if its not a girl? lol

Thank you everyone for wishing me a happy Birthday. Highlight of my weekend was being out with everyone on here. Thanks for making my weekend grand! Of course my chocolate cake too!

FYI... Nasty Snatch showed up friday, i did indeed come up to her and told her to race or get the fuck out. She left sat her ass at the gas station. Called Rob told him she was going to kick my ass if she stayed any longer, and i told her to come back. Of course she didnt. :burn:

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

Yeah she didnt want none, she had to waqit till she left the lot to even open her nasty mouth. Guess we all know what she was doin up at the station...:jerkit:

She was scurred! Happy B-Day again girl! XoXo

Becki