Understeer is for pussy faggots

copperhead

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No power slide no care.

RWD > AWD > FWD

A powerslide isn't an indicator of chasis balance. I can take any understeering, plowing pig of a RWD car and if it's got enough power you can induce throttle-on oversteer...it's just a flashy way to go slow around a turn.

Andy

A powerslide isn't an indicator of chasis balance. I can take any understeering, plowing pig of a RWD car and if it's got enough power you can induce throttle-on oversteer...it's just a flashy way to go slow around a turn.

Andy

+1

I agree with your RWD>AWD>FWD statement, but for different reasons.

Actually, Joe has dibs for finding it for me in the first place. The plan is to sell everything I own involving cars, use the money to completely fix the wrx, then sell it for what I owe. Which is about $10,000 plus some interest.

I'm about to head out the door to pick up my new daily. I'm tired of having debt, and project vehicles sitting around that I can't/don't drive. I think I'm done with the automotive world for a while, just can't afford it :(

And as for powersliding - it's quite fun. I've been missing it since I sold the Tacoma, the Tundra didn't really like to step out, and the subi only slides when I'm not expecting it. You would think that after 6 months of owning the car, I would be used to this whole AWD thing, but I'm just not digging it. I want my RWD back.

Actually, Joe has dibs for finding it for me in the first place. The plan is to sell everything I own involving cars, use the money to completely fix the wrx, then sell it for what I owe. Which is about $10,000 plus some interest.

if you want next time I am at Matts I can make you a list of everything you need. Then if I am bored one day I can price the parts out. I will sell them to you for list and keep the money for myself. MUWHAHAHAHA

I'm about to head out the door to pick up my new daily. I'm tired of having debt, and project vehicles sitting around that I can't/don't drive. I think I'm done with the automotive world for a while, just can't afford it :(

And as for powersliding - it's quite fun. I've been missing it since I sold the Tacoma, the Tundra didn't really like to step out, and the subi only slides when I'm not expecting it. You would think that after 6 months of owning the car, I would be used to this whole AWD thing, but I'm just not digging it. I want my RWD back.

Once a redneck....

Just because you don't know HOW to properly drive a platform doesn't mean its crap!

Is the torque bias that much different from a wrx to an sti?? Either way come out to an autocross and see how sideways the subies can get and even the fwd cars do too.

As I tried to point out before, its not the vehicle its the driver. ;)

I had a rental legacy 2.5 for a few days, I was able to get it way sideways in the rain.

As I tried to point out before, its not the vehicle its the driver. ;)

I had a rental legacy 2.5 for a few days, I was able to get it way sideways in the rain.

It will also be greatly affected by the cars suspension setup, alignment, tires, and tire pressure.