f/s 30-06 shotgun

yellowsnake

this is for a brand new remington 30-06 model 710. have never fired a round in it. bought the gun and my grandfather gave me his and i can't get rid of his so mine is forsale. i'd like 400$ for it. comes with scope and 4 shot mag. its bolt action. my cam is mia so i can't get pics but you can come take a look at it anytime. thanks.

Do you take paypal? I am located at Fort Polk, Louisiana. I am in the US Army so I can fax you a copy of military ID for records and such. I would also need you to ship this to me or I may also be able to have a relative swing down and pick it up. I wont be home till late October. Is there anyway at all you can get pictures? I got online and looked at pictures but I would like to see yours imperterticlar, also the only calipers I saw the weopon in were 300wm and 7mm. My email is.. dover_tenthmountain@yahoo.com Thank you.

i'll try and track down my cam. nbot sure where it is at. as far as shipping, have never shipped a gun and i know its not that easy so i'd have to do some research and the gun is registered in my name, which gander mountain did. that is where i got the gun from. so i also need to contact them on how to get it reegistered and not in my name. i will do some research and get back to you on all the questions. and yes i paypal.

also this is a RIFLE i will be editing the title. my bad on the confuse.

sorry. i wish i woul dhave got the 7mm. i bought the gun to deer hunt in wva and then my grandfather decided he was done hunting and gave me his about 21 months ago and i cant return the b/c my daughter colored on the box with a crayon. lol.

Acutally shipping it through a FFL is the only legal way to ship a gun priviatly out of state. Most gun shops are FFL. What it stands for, I have no idea. The process works by the buyer first getting a hold of a local FFL. That FFL will run the back ground check and collect a fee. At that time he will give the buyer his FFL license #. The buyer will need to send that # to the seller. Then seller needs to find a FFL and take the gun to them. The FFL will charge you a fee to check the serial numbers and such and then will ship the gun down to the buyers FFL. Buyers FFL will contact the buyer when the gun arrives and the back ground check is cleared and the buyer can pick it up.

As for FFL's in Columbus, I know the Powder Room and Vances both have there FFL license.

Alright well I am on an army installation so it shouldnt be to hard to find a FFL dealer around here. I will begin my search this afternoon, thank you for the information.

You can find better off post at a pawn shop. I know Polk is littered with them. And BTW, you never want to copy your military ID and give it to any non DOD source. Use a state ID when you can.