Humminbird PiranhaMAX 15 Fishfinder $50 firm

HAOLE

I bought this for my boat about a year ago. It is NIB never installed not even out of the plastic. This makes a great depth gauge, for cheap. $50 firm

http://www.humminbird.at/humminbird/piranha15_hi.jpg

Description: Features High-definition 160V x 132H LCD display 4-Level Grayscale delivers a clear image of the bottom, fish and structure 60-degree, dual-beam sonar covers a wider area with better bottom definition Fish ID+ shows fish in wide beam as hollow symbols, and fish in narrow beam as solid symbols Easy, 1-touch control accesses full set of advanced features Water temperature included Ultra-compact size mounts almost anywhere 600-ft depth capability, 100 watts RMS Backlit display for night fishing Built Marine tough and waterproof Depth Capability: 600 ft Display Window Size: 3 7/8-in diagonal Display Matrix: 160V x 132H Display Type: 4-level Grayscale high-contrast FSTN LCD Power Output: 100 watts 800 Watts Operating Frequency: 200 and 83 kHz Sonar Coverage: 20 degrees and 60 degrees at -10db Transducer: inside hull or transom mount Power Input Range: 10-20 VDC Mounting: easy on, easy off tilting mount Unit Size: W 4 3/8 in x H 6 1/8 in x D 3 1/4 in Advanced zoom option reveals fish and structure near the bottom Protective bezel with recessed lens 3-level alarm sounds at the presence of fish targets Adjustable depth alarm from 2 to 99 ft Simulator Mode lets you learn the features without being on the water Easy-on, easy-off mounting system Feature memory remembers settings MicroDynamic Transducer slices through water for optimum performance Minimize

Since you posted in my other thread... can I ask what these are new? I am JUST starting to learn about this thing called boating.

I paid $100. This is the best bang for the buck!