Mopar Nats

Mattsn2o281

Oh yaay the no teeth, no common sense retard - fuck-up Nationals. Yeeee Hawwww.

Ya I might go watch them throw shit at cars and act like wild animals. Always fun to watch the dumbasses act dumber. haha

I am going with a group of my friends sat to heath if anyone wants to meet up pm me.

Amy have you ever seen one of the people with the $50k -$150k+ mopars that travel into town from any distance act or look like you say? The only people I have ever seen in heath OR Brice throw stuff of ack like trailer trash are the people that live hereand drive there 89 k-car to the show and ack dumb. 99.9% of people that spend the huge amount of time and money on a classic car understand what is involved and act with respect. I have only ever had to say something (becouse I am big and will) to a few people normaly in the hotel burn outs where "cletus" drinks to much and starts yelling.

I have seen pleanty of the retards out there act stupid. Yes there are high dollar cars at any event. Im sure people who spend that amount of money on a vehicle will not act like they are stupid. Hence the other individuals of such, act like mostly retards. I remember quite a few times going out there and seeing fellow mustang owners just parking cars in the lot and getting them damaged. It's just sad to see people act like that and it always seems to be when the Mopar Nats come to town .. not Super Chevy, Not NMRA.. just the mopar freaks. There is good and bad in every group they just seem to be outweighed with "bad"

Speaking of retards, someone threw dogshit on my car friday night, and rt 79 is a mess, trash is everywhere.

Now the burnouts and shit are all good as far as im concerned, as i did my fair share, and took the title friday night, possibly saturday for nastiest burnout by anyone lol. but yea the childish shit is gay. i know a group of people thatstarted shit with a friend because he parked his honda near a group of mopars.

I have seen pleanty of the retards out there act stupid. Yes there are high dollar cars at any event. Im sure people who spend that amount of money on a vehicle will not act like they are stupid. Hence the other individuals of such, act like mostly retards. I remember quite a few times going out there and seeing fellow mustang owners just parking cars in the lot and getting them damaged. It's just sad to see people act like that and it always seems to be when the Mopar Nats come to town .. not Super Chevy, Not NMRA.. just the mopar freaks. There is good and bad in every group they just seem to be outweighed with "bad"

I have to agree with amy.about 4 years ago my friend and I drove up to check out the action on brice road in his really nice flamed 96 mustang GT.We parked near the super 8 motel and a mopar fan asked us what we thought we were doing driving that mustang around all those mopar people and that we should move it or it may get damaged.We just drove out of parking lot and people were running there mouths and threatening to throw stuff at us.I had never been treated so badly at a car event in my life.We just came on back to chillicothe disgusted.Have went to alot of car gatherings in my life and was never treated badly.