F/S 94 3kgt vr4 and 2000 Trans am

Mattsn2o281

Some of you may have seen the thread i posted about the vr-4 i was looking to buy. well i have changed my mind, as i'm looking at a cobra, but i thought that there might be some intrest here in it. A friend of mine has it, and he also has a 2000 trans am that he is trying to sell, so i thought that might be good to toss in here as well. Details:

1994 3000gt vr-4. 6 spd. Black. The car overall is in excellent shape, good paint, new rims, interior is good shape. all the little electronic functions work. The car has 150k miles on it, but as far as performance goes, it runs good. its got great power, however the transmission grinds in 2nd and 3rd under full throttle. it may be a clutch issue, or it may need rebuilt. not sure which.

Car is stock, minus rims, asking price is $8,000 obo.

2000 Trans am. 6spd. Black. 109k miles. I drove car last night, Its still nice and tight, doesn't feel loose at all, however it needs a few things addressed that we are working on. one of the o2 sensors are out and its got it running crappy. the tranny needs gone through, 5th and 6th syncro is all it needs, as 1st through 4th are fine.. The car will be tuned using hp tuners software before it is sold. it is also all stock. even though the 02 is out, its still a strong running car, it hung right with my Gt, and was with in 3-5 cars of another trans am that put down 341whp. Body is in great shape. i really couldnt find a flaw in it. the interior has just a few minor issues, overall in good shape.

Asking price on it is $9,000 obo.

I am going up to get some pics here in a few, and will post up later this evening if i can figure it out. With very little work both of these cars can be mint, and should be a great base for a buildup or even a very nice daily driver.

Any questions feel free to give me a call @ 740-281-9976.

Thanks,

Matt

$1700 is what kormex quoted me the other day, that includes the shipping cost. I still have to get out to his house to get pics, i got tied up yesterday gettin my car ready for the cruise down here, and we have it again tonight so it may be sunday before i get out to get the pics. but yea, i will get pics of both.