Thanks Rob

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Wunna Dig Race

No see I was saying thanks because hes the only one that seem to think I could suck a golf ball through a straw.

When you double post you may want to fix that. Or this happens.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
No see I was saying thanks because hes the only one that seem to think I done nothing wrong...... I got banned because people was shitting on my threads

No see I was saying thanks because hes the only one that seem to think I done nothing wrong...... I got banned because people was shitting on my threads

Keep this shit up and maybe we will ban you for no reason since you keep saying that. At least when you complain about it afterwards it will be true. :p

No see, what you call shitting in your thread was in reality a CR Mod (namely me) calling you out on something that was - and is - beyond fishy. You could have replied with something besides, "stay the fuck out I dont care if your mod or not..."

But you did not, and another Mod gave you a 3-day break. Does that make sense yet? And why do you suppose you listed it as "selling for a friend", instead of, "selling for my cousin?"

I have nothing against you. Maybe you're a great guy in person, who knows.

I am, just ask me.

Hopefully you learned something from this. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

Guest Removed

I just didnt see the big issue. members mouth of to mods all the damn time, and most dont seem to get a 3 day bann, or anything done at all. People running there mouths on here seems to be part of the CR way of life.And it was my understanding form the post's in the for sale thread, that he got banned for using giblets photo crap.

I know you guys are having a rough fucking time with everything thats going on down there. just aswell as all the BMD ive been going thru. And man i told you before, if you guys need some help moving or tryying to sell something give me a hollar.

And WTF is up with all the women going off the deep end this time of year anyway?

and vinnie, sometimes you catch people on the wrong day, for him it was the wrong day. trust me.

I just didnt see the big issue. members mouth of to mods all the damn time, and most dont seem to get a 3 day bann, or anything done at all. People running there mouths on here seems to be part of the CR way of life.And it was my understanding form the post's in the for sale thread, that he got banned for using giblets photo crap.

I know you guys are having a rough fucking time with everything thats going on down there. just aswell as all the BMD ive been going thru. And man i told you before, if you guys need some help moving or tryying to sell something give me a hollar.

And WTF is up with all the women going off the deep end this time of year anyway?

and vinnie, sometimes you catch people on the wrong day, for him it was the wrong day. trust me.

Rob you ever work on 3.0L early 90s ranger? Manily an oil pan on a 2wd. I just dont want to have to fuck with it.

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Deffinatly caught me on a bad day Vinny I know youseem like a good guy but It seems I got banned for using my cousins photo hosting. Im not taking my fucking time to download all those pics to my photobucket account when they are already downloaded somewere else. Since when is it a crime to sell something for someone else on here if they have been banned or not? by the way he wasnt banned just put on ignore list because you couldnt handle it true? I didnt know that it was my cousin at first because Rob gave me the web address..... BMD pisses people off to know end. you guys catch me on a bad day you get pissy responces.

I have been told not to respond to forsale adds if not bumping or interested in