Thanks Rob

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Deffinatly caught me on a bad day Vinny I know youseem like a good guy but It seems I got banned for using my cousins photo hosting.

Incorrect. You were banned for how you responded to a Moderator. No one cares where you host or link your photos from.

Since when is it a crime to sell something for someone else on here if they have been banned or not?

Since never. Feel free.

by the way he wasnt banned just put on ignore list because you couldnt handle it true?

"I" wasn't involved in it, so I don't know. I doubt there was anything we "couldn't handle". Maybe Admins got tired of him? I honestly don't remember anything besides him claiming a TA was a GTA and then getting pissy with Mods. You even claimed on other sites that he was banned here because an Admin would not race him. That is amusing.

I didnt know that it was my cousin at first because Rob gave me the web address..... BMD pisses people off to know end.

I have no idea what BMD means.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
He called an admin out and they wouldnt race him IDK which one but it was one from here thats all I know thats what made a big blow up and he got put on ignore beccause Anthony is wat I was told