Trailer Rental? (Picking up my Vette in KY)

Razorback

Does anyone know of anywhere that rents enclosed trailers out for a decent price? I saw some flatbed type trailers at UHAUL but they recommend only going 45MPH which would mean the trip back would take like 8 hours. Figured you guys might have some really good suggestions. Or if anyone has any creative ideas for shipment? I'm picking up my Vette at the Museum in Bowling Green next month and would prefer to plan on trailering it back rather than gamble on the weather.

Thanks for any suggestions you all might have. Have a good weekend.

i dont know about closed in trailer rentals, but i rented a uhaul trailer (which was recommend for 45mph) and it ran great at 70mph with a car on it. I wouldnt recommend renting them cause a vette, depending on the year, has a low ground clearence and those tailers have two ridges that would gouge the bottom of the car and not allow you to get the car on w/o cursing a lot and broken shit.

just thought I would tell you in case you didnt know.

Yep I'm definitely planning on driving back, but just in case of crazy severe weather (we all know how Ohio is), I wanted to be ready with some kind of backup plan and yes I would love to do enclosed. I just got off the phone w/ the Corvette Museum and scheduled my pickup date. The woman I spoke with told me on the phone that she would send me a list of auto transport companies to contact that might be able to help, but chances are I'm just going to have to plan on driving it back since most companies aren't going to be ready to go on one day's notice.

Thanks for all the feedback fellas. :)

Also Stallion -- yes it's a really neat option. Instead of choosing a courtesy delivery (I had a very bad experience with Jack Maxton when I tried to arrange a courtesy delivery through them a few weeks back) I elected the R8C option which is Museum delivery -- if any of you frequent Corvette Forums they have some really nice posts on there describing it. I'm really excited, should be a fun trip -- basically the Museum is right next door to the Corvette plant and they just drive the car off the production line straight over to the Museum where they detail it and get it ready for the owner. I'll let you guys know how the experience is.