Bengals Preseason tickets. Sat. Aug. 18 SAINTS 7:30 PM and Fri. Aug 31 COLTS 7:30 PM

SamZman

Seat location: Section 305 Row 22 Seat 7,8, & 9 These are just under the overhang so if it rains you shouldn't get wet. There were a couple games last year where it saved us. :)

I'm selling these as a set of 3, for $120.00 total for Saints game/ $140.00 for Colts.

Sat. Aug. 18 SAINTS 7:30 PM

Fri. Aug 31 COLTS 7:30 PM

I paid $63.00 (face value) for each ticket, and if you figure in seat license and other fees I have much more than that in them. I may be willing to sell 1 ticket for $45.00 if anyone is interested, otherwise I'm selling all 3 together. Below shows a picture from the seat:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid210/pd59f3747c7686f103c4c660396f6a73d/edfb9bd8.jpg

There is now a waiting list for season tickets and single game tickets will not be available. Regular season tickets aren't gonna be cheap. Keep that in mind. :)

You can post here or e-mail me at sam94z@hotmail.com , I check that periodically, or you can e-mail me at work I'm there till 4:30 each day: sstamper@checkfree.com .

Thanks!

-Sam

You got beat by Detroit. :)

Ocho Cinco got owned, it's going to be a long season for him. I've watched it a few times on SC this morning. I never tire of seeing it.

If I could get around I would want the tickets to watch Indy. Bump for good price for a good pre season game.

You got beat by Detroit. :)

Ocho Cinco got owned, it's going to be a long season for him. I've watched it a few times on SC this morning. I never tire of seeing it.

If I could get around I would want the tickets to watch Indy. Bump for good price for a good pre season game.

Ah the 1st string handled em just fine. What will be the practice squad let that one slip away.

I'm sure it makes for a long season when he leads the league in receiving.. again. :D

..and thanks for the bump.. and excuse for me to bump my own thread. :)

• 2 weeks later...