Countdown to the Championship! NHRA

ChevyMan1972

Everyone,

Well the time is nearing for the cutoff for the top 8 finnishers NHRA Fuel Funny car points. Jim Head (Our team) is holding on tight to the 8th and final spot. This weekend in Reading PA will be the last shot at Tommy Johnson JR. To try and pass us up! Everyone keep an eye this weekend on espn 2 and chear us on to stay in the top 8. If Jim Head qualify's good and makes it past the 1st round we will lock up the spot...

For someone to be paying out of his own pocket to make it this far, and he has been racing for over 30 years on the NHRA Circut, who could not chear for this guy, doing it on a budget is almost impossible I say. We have a real good team and maybe we can go all the way?

Well see :)

Thanks,

Daniel Weaver

Well......BAD NEWS

As of this morning since they got rained out yesterday, Jim had the race won and lost control of the car at the end and clipped the finishline cone's :( Now Del Worsham has to win the race to pass us up by 3 points.....I have my fingers crossed that he gets beat somewhere within the next 2 rounds...

Dan

WERE IN!!!!! Del Worsham just lost to Tony Pedrigon in the semi's so that locks up our 8th and final spot in the countdown.

Update.....Dad just dropped off the body in Detroit, and is on his way over to Mirf Mckenny to get the chassis front halfed.

Wish us luck over in Indy next week and the chase to the Championship :)

Daniel

I've always wondered how Jim can afford to keep up with the big dogs without a major sponser. Did he hit some huge lottery? I'll be watching this weekend and will be pulling for him as well.

Head Industries is absolutly huge. commercial paving, and lots of governtment contracts for airports and large jobs.

go Jim!

Head Industries is absolutly huge. commercial paving, and lots of governtment contracts for airports and large jobs.

go Jim!

way to leave your name on my computer Adam. but anyway go Jim. it was hard cause i'm good friends with Worshams right side head guy (matt madden) always in the aviators.