Low Lifes!

ls1plus

Heading down Alkire Road at 3 Am with my cousin, He'd just gotten his custom paint job done and something flys into his hood, cracking it.(SS Hood - fiberglass.) He does a quick u-turn and we both scale the fence but they both took off when he hit his brakes, so they are nowhere to be found but we were at least able to see what house they went into, I called them out but of course no answer.

So we made a report and went from there. The jackasses were throwing the caps off the fence.

Heading down Alkire Road at 3 Am with my cousin, He'd just gotten his custom paint job done and something flys into his hood, cracking it.(SS Hood - fiberglass.) He does a quick u-turn and we both scale the fence but they both took off when he hit his brakes, so they are nowhere to be found but we were at least able to see what house they went into, I called them out but of course no answer.

So we made a report and went from there. The jackasses were throwing the caps off the fence.

yeah If you saw were they live I would have tried to get the police to meet you there at there place if at all possible. would also go back during the day to see if you can speak with a parent.

yeah If you saw were they live I would have tried to get the police to meet you there at there place if at all possible. would also go back during the day to see if you can speak with a parent.

The police wouldn't do anything since we didn't get a positive id. Talking to the parents is a good idea.

Guest earleys94gt

"Talking to the parents is a good idea."

I'd go this route. You might be able to get the damage paid for. And if that doesn't work, then maybe get the cops involved???