Now Hiring - All Positions!!!

SPLN SUX

APC Pizza Hut

4903 W.Broad St.

Columbus OH 43228

Im in need of 12 drivers

Im in need of 6 cooks

All hiring will be spaced out over the next 12 weeks, 1 driver per week, and 1 cook ever other week.

Im also hiring people who would like to be Shift Managers, Assistant Managers, and even future RGM's! These people will be hired as universal employees who will learn all aspects of the business, one part at a a time. If you really want it, you can be an RGM in just 2yrs! Shift managers are our biggest need, and positions open all the time!

Hiring cooks at $7

hiring drivers at $6.85 + tips = UP TO $15/hr!

Stop in and fil out an application. SEE ME TO SET UP INTERVIEWS! CALL AHEAD TO MAKE SURE ILL BE THERE!

614-870-1809

Can you tell whoever is in charge of your website to update etc..I havent been able to order online for 2 years since the store by irony pony closed but there is a store a mile up the road on rt 3 but says no delivery in my area on line or if you call in.

Can you tell whoever is in charge of your website to update etc..I havent been able to order online for 2 years since the store by irony pony closed but there is a store a mile up the road on rt 3 but says no delivery in my area on line or if you call in.

http://www.pizzahut.com/ContactUs/Feedback.aspx

Unfortunatly, i dont have ANY control of the internet site... to be honest NOONE in Clumbus does... its run out of Kansas City. Our FMS systems... run out of Sacramento California. Nothing is local except the Call Center... but they cant even get thier own shit right half the time.