Nice Tits: A Personal Ad

El Karacho1647545492

You in your friend's beat up blue Ford Taurus. Me in my 59 Chevy Apache. You spotted me as the storms rolled in, threatening to make rush hour a living hell. I saw the excitement in your eyes as I powered down the road, all 6000 pounds of man-made steel rolling down the highway. As I merged next to you, I hear a "HEY GUY!" and look over to see a glint in your eye as your shirt disappears. Anyways, what I really just wanted to say was...nice tits.

Cliffs: Driving home from work on 670 yesterday some woman loved my car enough to show me her titties out the window. How many of your beloved 10-second cars can say that.

You in your friend's beat up blue Ford Taurus. Me in my 59 Chevy Apache. You spotted me as the storms rolled in, threatening to make rush hour a living hell. I saw the excitement in your eyes as I powered down the road, all 6000 pounds of man-made steel rolling down the highway. As I merged next to you, I hear a "HEY GUY!" and look over to see a glint in your eye as your shirt disappears. Anyways, what I really just wanted to say was...nice tits.

Cliffs: Driving home from work on 670 yesterday some woman loved my car enough to show me her titties out the window. How many of your beloved 10-second cars can say that.

The Colt got me sex. True fucking story.

DK

The beast = 3 girls in a convertable sunfire. They looked over at me then thought it would be a good idea to start french kissing and touching each other (the 2 in the front seat) The one in the back seat just kept screaming "wooooo" while spilling her drink all over the place. I'll see if I still have the vid on my old phone. I recorded it because I knew no one would beleive me.