FS:300 ZX short throw, autometer oil pres. gauge, autometer shift light.

EVILGTP98

Hey guys, I was doing some cleaning and bumped into some stuff I need to get rid of. So here ya go.

Brand spanking new short throw shifter for a 90/96 300 ZX, all parts and pieces are in the box. PM me for pics or PM me a cell number and I will send it to your phone. $35 bucks shipped to ya

Autometer shift light, small, bout 4 inches long, 1/2 inch diameter. Blue, Yellow, Red covers and bulb covers. 2 wire hookup with a 90 degree to a 90 degree base for mounting, pics available through email or cell, whichever is easier, PM on here. $25 bucks shipped

Autometer phantom electrical oil pres. gauge, some wear marks on the black bezel, nothing major at all, in great shape, both the guage and the hookup that threads into the piece of the block above the oil filter. Very simple hook up, pics same as above. $35 bucks shipped

I also have the lines and lance I believe its called for a tig welder. I dont know much about it. Brass hookups and smooth coated line. Ill send ya pics if anyone is interested. Make an offer on it when ya see the pics or we will figure something out. Any questions or concerns hit me up and we will figure it out

Thanks.