There is a train comin thru.....

neonkiller

Well it was by turbo hatch video be taking to prrove he was right, looks like it worked against him.

BTW not one person in the old thread came up to confront with me with anything they had to offer that night like I asked. Guess they didnt have nothin to say.

Sam, This weekend isnt lookin too good, I might have to work during the breakfast run wich sucks....

Well it was by turbo hatch video be taking to prrove he was right, looks like it worked against him.

BTW not one person in the old thread came up to confront with me with anything they had to offer that night like I asked. Guess they didnt have nothin to say.

Sam, This weekend isnt lookin too good, I might have to work during the breakfast run wich sucks....

hey shanton... i am getting my new tire saturday so i am ready to roll out again buddy

the Black cobra 2.8 pulley, exhaust, tune, not sure what else.

not a big surprise. a 390 rwhp vette should easily handle a 440rwhp cobra. 440rwhp is about average for that combo, maybe a bit low--i made 450hp/486tq with a pulley/tune/K&N/catback

great video by the way