Lsx Roll Call!!!!

V8 Beast

unless im missing something Sam is the only one (Him spraying) in this thread that could post an ET that would beat me on motor. I feel REAL confident he has NOT gotten A time slip as low as I have on spray. You think that vette of yours has something for me? If im missing something let me know?

No single digit slip yet here.... I am hoping on Norwalk.. See you then Ray.. :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got something for you!!! I'm going to put a twin turbo ls7 in a gremlin and run 6's!!! :D

You know what i want from you big boy and its not your gremlin. MR AMC wanna dig race clone. Were going to get those front wheels up for a picture and you wont need no stinkin gremlin LOL

I would say the three cars that I have with LS1s in them are a little more unique than a CTS-V, but you can be the judge of that

LS1 T56 FC RX7 TII (not extremely unique but still only few out there)

LS1 T56 FD RX7 procharged (pretty unique, maybe only 1 other out there)

86 Lincoln Mark VII LSC LS1 4l65E (pretty unique, NONE other that I am aware of)

My vote for most unique

You know what i want from you big boy and its not your gremlin. MR AMC wanna dig race clone. Were going to get those front wheels up for a picture and you wont need no stinkin gremlin LOL

I'm probably going to be on motor all morning. I'll run a 100 shot if you line up beside me though... if you run on motor :D .

Well I can't say that my vette has anything for you just yet. I don't even know exactly what your car runs. I just wanted to know if you were sure about the statement.

What is your best ET anyway? I am hoping to be at Norwalk as long as everything works out right.

Well I can't say that my vette has anything for you just yet. I don't even know exactly what your car runs. I just wanted to know if you were sure about the statement.

What is your best ET anyway? I am hoping to be at Norwalk as long as everything works out right.

Just to give you an idea, My car is setup around the spray but i ran a 10.89 on motor sunday, Then throw a 200 shot on that ;)

Sorry if I came across like a dick. After reading the whole thing I sounded like a tool.

Got any details on this? LSX block?

coming to the track day? would love to see the beast!

I had an LS1 Darton wet sleeve 427 in there before but ended up pulling the motor due to low compression. Same block, but I decided to build this one a bit larger and set it up to handle some spray, maybe a 100 shot or so to start.

Not sure about making it to the track day as of now. If we get the car tuned and everything goes well I might consider.

Hope to see you out and get a few runs in here soon.