Private property???

V8 Beast

I have been curious about this same thing. My dad has a huge parking lot and should be getting resealed soon. So I wanted to go up there and screw around doing burnouts in the lot a little but didnt know what could happen. My dad got a ticket on private property and had a lawyer get him out of it(back in the day). Just didnt know if anything could happen. There is a fence that can be closed as well, anyone acutally know the answer of what can happen or if the cops can do anything?

I have been curious about this same thing. My dad has a huge parking lot and should be getting resealed soon. So I wanted to go up there and screw around doing burnouts in the lot a little but didnt know what could happen. My dad got a ticket on private property and had a lawyer get him out of it(back in the day). Just didnt know if anything could happen. There is a fence that can be closed as well, anyone acutally know the answer of what can happen or if the cops can do anything?

As long as no one is in danger then it's ok (for the most part). If the officer feels you are putting yourself or other customers in danger they can act. If you are alone it would be hard to get anything to stick. From what I have found the police know they cant do anything so they just try to break up the group. However, if you think about it... a lot of them are in the 22 - 35 age range. Which means they watch and enjoy it like everyone else :D

Having a neighbor thats a police officer comes in handy from time to time.

Brian; we still on for everyone going to that spot we talked about?

Yeah give me a call.....

About the reckless op, I was told you can get out of it. If you tell them that you were on your own property (or had persmission), no one was around, and you never exceeded 10mph.