Pick-N-Pull?

BloodRed

Anyone been to Pick-N-Pull resently? I am looking for parts for a Jeep Cherokee, so did anyone happen to see any? I have never been down there, but I am looking to go this weekend. So I have a few questions:

Do they charge to get in? If so how much?

Can you drive your vehicle through the yard, or do you have to huff your tools and walk?

Do they take CC's or cash only?

Anyone got the phone number for down there? I did a quick search and only came up with the address.

Thanks

Anyone been to Pick-N-Pull resently? I am looking for parts for a Jeep Cherokee, so did anyone happen to see any? I have never been down there, but I am looking to go this weekend. So I have a few questions:

Do they charge to get in? If so how much?

Can you drive your vehicle through the yard, or do you have to huff your tools and walk?

Do they take CC's or cash only?

Anyone got the phone number for down there? I did a quick search and only came up with the address.

Thanks

They usually have tons of Cherokee's because they are junk.

$1 to get in - cash

No you can not drive your car in there. Try not to drive anything nice there because people break into cars in the parking lot all the time. Try to park up front even if you have to wait for a spot.

Yes they take credit cards.

411.com is an amazing thing...

2716 Groveport Road, Lockbourne, OH 43137

http://www.picknpull.com

(614) 497-8858

Went to U Pull 'N Pay down here in Cincinnati last weekend. They charged $2.00 to get in. Get a wheelbarrow, put your tool box in it, then you have to walk the yard. The thing that was really nice about this yard is that they inventory all of the cars in the yard. That's not to say that you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for, but it is more than Pick 'n Pull does. The website saved me an unnecessary trip to Columbus just by indicating that they had 6 Contours in the yard. I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of Cherokees down there, but it'll be a bit more of a haul for you.

Guest thekingofcrunk17
They usually have tons of Cherokee's because they are junk.

$1 to get in - cash

No you can not drive your car in there. Try not to drive anything nice there because people break into cars in the parking lot all the time. Try to park up front even if you have to wait for a spot.

Yes they take credit cards.

411.com is an amazing thing...

2716 Groveport Road, Lockbourne, OH 43137

http://www.picknpull.com

(614) 497-8858

+1