time to think of plates

AJ

GOSLKHL (goes like hell) is also one.

more than likely i am going to try and get FNQUIK because it just plane kicks ass.

if i have traction problems with those 335's and a NA LS1 it will only be when its raining. its not a drag car so i should ever have a problem, i can drag race it because of the aluminum rear diff.

that sucks, i don't want to be limited to hardly any miles on my car.

I have driven my car all over and never ever had a cop stop me because I had year plates and wasn't going to a car show.

I also thought when getting year plates that the plates actually had to match the year of the car, but I am not for certain about that.

Dave is correct. You pick up year plates, and then they register them to historic plates that you keep in the car somewhere. But I historic plates do not expire, or they dont expire for long long time. I havent had to renew my since I bought them 6 years ago.

I picked my plates up at a swap meet for 20 bucks. I bet ebay would have them. Or go to the springfield swap meet when ever it is and get some.

Of the ones you mentioned I like SICK 67

Two I have thought of if I ever changed my mind on my current ones...

LKS CN DCV or just LKS DCVE

TRY ME

I do like WIDO MKR

and one that just occurred to me that would probably get censored...

BND OVR

hehe

CAPCOM (the company that created Street Fighter)

i assume the game company? street fighter refers to the type of build the car is kinda like street fighter motorcycles.

i may look into year plates, that would be kinda cool if i found a nice set.

i assume the game company? street fighter refers to the type of build the car is kinda like street fighter motorcycles.

i may look into year plates, that would be kinda cool if i found a nice set.

I knew it wasn't a reference to the game originally, but it'd be a subtle thing that only a few people would understand. I think thats usually pretty cool.

HP2NV

67 2 NV

4511.251 (ORC code for street racing)