$12,000 Street Race in STL

THE BUCKET

NICE! But I wouldnt trust anyone with that much money.

Stop by the classroom and introduce yourself. Looks like you are already deep into the racing scene

not even me? Its not like people dont know where i live, work, hang out, who i know... and since i drive an indestrucable demon mobile, it would be safe.

Guest Removed
NICE! But I wouldnt trust anyone with that much money.

Stop by the classroom and introduce yourself. Looks like you are already deep into the racing scene

yesa he is, he is a ODRA member.. and i told him to intro himself!!

Yeah, the driver of that 'Stang has got some skills.

Did you hear that they charge the spectators to watch? I guess that's where a portion of that money comes from. I wonder how much of a percentage?

probably like $50

If i was racing for money like that, i wouldnt want 300 people watching... that just says "Mr Officer Sir! Please come and catch me doing illegal shit!"

There wasn't, 90% of the people who were spectating were with the cars that were racing.... and they put in for the spectator money

Anyone catch the guy saying

"well it cant be a GT42, thats to heavy of a turbo to run ona 4 cylinder-that thing wont spin fast enough."

Made me lol.

Very cool shit though.

Yea i heard that too... what a tool box. But, you have to admit... most guys arent running out to 8000-10000rpms... so for someone like me who never really spins faster than 6500 on ANY motor, the only way to spin that successfully is with a bit of spray. Thats just the way it is in my line of building as opposed to your line.