Arlington Tonight and Thursday

Amy

Ok so, just because Rotarded MIGHT make his presence known tonight, and to take everyone's ego down and stomp on it playing pool... who wants to go?

I have a friend coming into town that I have to pick up from the airport, so Im thinking around 8ish?

Ryan, you better be there too!

Well the editor of race pages will be with me, so I was going to show him your car, hes bringing his lightning out and I was going to bring the 98 possibly. But who knows all depends on how I feel. Im so sore from the gym, I dunno if I feel like climbing out of a roll cage. lol

I had a good time tonight Mike/Vila! You guys are great as usual! Watching Mike and Vila play pool is like watching it on ESPN.. one ball, two balls, three balls, all the balls gone in like 5 mins lol

Thanks again for all coming out!

I had a good time tonight Mike/Vila! You guys are great as usual! Watching Mike and Vila play pool is like watching it on ESPN.. one ball, two balls, three balls, all the balls gone in like 5 mins lol

Thanks again for all coming out!

Good times, good times! Getting used to the purple felt and poor lighting was a bit dicey.

We'll do it again soon I hope!

OH NO YOU DI'NT!!

I was bummed you weren't present last night to get even with me.

Unfortunately, it'll hafta be next week. I will not be out tonite.

Maybe next week then.. and I was bummed you didnt show up last week!

Just let me know, I'm up for it :)