WTB: turbo parts

Guest Fuzzman

why do you need an a/f guage if your going with a wideband?

intercooler piping for what? or just piping in general?

what kind of wastegate? what size?

what kind of boostcontroller electronic or manual?

this might help you narrow down your search in parts.

Guest Fuzzman
I just need piping in general because there are no kits made for my car. Im turboing my Scion xB (let the bashing begin). I really want an electronic boost controller but, I dont really need one at this time, would just be really nice. This is really my first turbo build so im kinda a boost noob. Can you not use an a/f guage with a wideband? The wastegate im not positive, i was just trying to see what was out there, It would also be awesome to get some recommendations on the wastegate... like size, brand, etc... like i said im a boost noob.

I just need piping in general because there are no kits made for my car. Im turboing my Scion xB (let the bashing begin). I really want an electronic boost controller but, I dont really need one at this time, would just be really nice. This is really my first turbo build so im kinda a boost noob. Can you not use an a/f guage with a wideband? The wastegate im not positive, i was just trying to see what was out there, It would also be awesome to get some recommendations on the wastegate... like size, brand, etc... like i said im a boost noob.

seems like you should do some more homework before possibly ruining a decent car